Friday, January 13, 2012

It's a Busy Bee Day!

OMG!!! Everything was in a rush today!

Morning-As usual la...Working lo..what else.~ But today got another 2 colleagues coming from west Malaysia to join us for the Company Annual Dinner tonight. So, my job were damn Simple & Easy today..I just need to bring them over to go makan-makan, Huu Haaa Huuu Haa and factory tour and then, wait for12pm SHARP, balik rumah.

Noon- Have an appointment with someone on 3pm later. Before that, have to do some online research first. After the appointment, will rush to the Salon for Hair Dressing..Jeng Jeng~~All girls were talking about this annual dinner since the  past few weeks ago. So I can't wait and see, which gorgeous lady is gonna crowned as a Queen tonight tonight! Stay Tunned for update!haha. and I hope the Hair DO will be done by 4pm so I will have time to make up before My colleague come and fetch me up at 5pm...

Well, that's all for now.. Will update those "Happy Fancy Funky Happening moments of the night" soon! See ya!

No comments: