Thursday, January 19, 2012

Believe it or NOT?


Do you believe the existing of ghost? Well, I never have this kind of "SPECIAL" experience before ,and never requested to have once too anyway. But I often heard from the people around me. I have heard it from my sis, who has experienced it twice and whenever she saw it, there is a bad luck happened on she. I have heard it from my colleagues, saying that there is "a lot" at our plants and also at worker's hostel. We even making fun with our Superior by telling him a lot of ghost stories that happened at our office, show room and in the toilet which make him not dare to go to the toilet alone anymore! haha.. Don't you feel it is ridiculous that a tough guy which is also a body builder is damn so afraid of this thingy?! wtf =) Well, I also heard it from many of my others friend during my Uni time. It is not to say that I didn't believe the existing of it, it's just that I'm quite curious, how do they know that's a ghost? Isn't that all of "them"are just looks similar with a scary face, wearing neither white or red clothes, have a very long long hair, no leg and just floating on the air? No? Oh well, until that night....

It is the night, while we are on the way home after sending 2 of my friends went home from the club after the Annual Dinner. After sending them home, we decided to take a shortcut to go back to the main road by passing Chinese cemetery. Well, It was always a NO-NO for me to passby that kind of places especially during night time but thanks God. Nothing happened and we have arrived at the main road safely.

The clock was 30mins pass 1 in the morning. Both of us were very sleepy but I try to making stupid jokes with my friend who drove the car to avoid him fall asleep. The road was quite bright and there is no more other cars expect us. While we talking to each other, suddenly, I saw 2 guys squatting by the road side. One is wearing black shirt and another 1 is wearing black shirt. They looks quite thin and young. 

Without thinking too much about those "Can & Cannot Do" at night, 

I asked my friend, "Hey, Looks! What's that 2 guys doing by the roadside in the middle of the night ar? Don't scared meh?".
Then my friend ans, " Where got?

and I keeps on saying yes,yes, yes! But my friend keeps on saying No, No, No!

" No la! I did't saw anyone lah!", my friend said but I'm pretty sure that I'm not hallucinated!

Trying to prove that I'm right, I looked through the side mirror and found that there's really NO one at there!!Damn! How could that be?! 

Then, I told my friend, " Wei...Really no one la...hmmmm" and my friend looked at me for a while and said
" Hmm...don't talk liao! Don't talk liao!" as both of us know what's happened right there. 

We keep quiet and never dare to look back anymore. 

That night, all of us have arrived home safely. But I can't stop on thinking about that 2 guys. As I remember, one of the guy have looked at us for a while. But another 1 didn't turn his face. Well, I think I should be glad that he didn't yea...Otherwise....EEe....haha. But what a coincidence, both me and the driver were sick after that day, with the same sickness some more... wtf...(Chinese believe, If you met those "dirty thing", you will get sick after that.)

Hmmm...Believe it or not? It's depand on you. But I swear, It's not my imagination

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what you are thinking... God Bless You...