Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's 2012 WOaoOHa!

Yaya..I know im kinda "lagging" to post for New Year To DO List or Happy 2012's  topic or some sort of it and whatever la...Well, what to do..I'm busy wat..(Pretending as I have a very big business on hand).

Wokkie~ Let me recap what I have done in the past few years. Personally, I feel a little bit disappointed of myself as I'm don't really satisfied of what I have achieved in last year. I screwed most of the wishes that I thought I could achieved within a year (Especially in my career*Sob and hide in the corner for a while...) Perhaps I have expecting too much from myself maybe. But what to do, I'm 25years old already (Okiieee, corrected it. I'm turning to 26years old in this year ><") but yet, I can't even foreseen where is my future?  Where I'm gonna be in the next 5years? Is this is the right path that I wanna do for at least another 30 more years? Is this is the life that I wanted to Live and make me no regret when I grew old next time? Nah...I have no idea at all =(.

But look from the other side, perhaps, 2011 isn't that grey anyway. At least through my current job, It's make my Travel & Living dreams come true =). Quite proud of myself as within a year, I can afford to travel to  a lot of places by my own effort, such as the heaven for honeycoon couple- Bali (went there to have my honeymoon with 2 of my collegue...wtf.haha) , The Best Diving Spot in the world- Sipadan & The lovely country that touch our heart ( Nah..I didn't simply said punya ar..It's the the tagline from their board of tourism whatTaiwan with My Dear. Thanks to my current company to make me able to fly here and there more often. Where to find a company that offer you a job while you can get paid to travel for work, eat a lot of delicious foods which always failed my diet plan and at the same time to enjoy own leisure moment? Err..I mean except if you are working in the airline industry la of course.Well,  no free lunch in this world. The time I am required to fly is the time when I have to got screwed by my customer due to the stupid customer complaints, or maybe new inquiries by those very demanding clients. Second thing that have to be proud is in the earliest of my 20th, I can afford to have my first ride- Toyota Vios. Thirdly, I began to be more grateful and appreciated everyone in my family. As you all know, I have lost my dearest cousin in 2011 who was suffering from Leukemia for the past few years. This make me learn that we can't predict what is going to happen in the next day. Therefore, do appreciated everyone in your live, especially the valuable family members and the love one. Live like you're going to die tomorrow, Learn Like you're going to live forever-Mahatma Gandhi


Ahha! After Reflected of what I have done in the previous years, now It's the time to list down of what I WANT to achieve in this year! For your information, my tagline for this year is....." I don't want to be nobody anymore, But I want to be Somebody!"

Well, I wish I could be like


 Mark Elliot Zuckerberg-The co founder of Facebook when he was 20years old and  named by the Time magazine as the Person of the Year in 2010. 

or Maybe like Timothy Tiah

The co founder of the most famous blog advertising company in Asia Pacific when he was 24th (If im not mistaken la...)

..to sharpen my Business & Administration skill & utilized my 3 years of completing my BA (Hons) Marketing in my very own path =)

Or make my childhood dream come true and making Flying Above the Sky as my full time career. Dear God, Please granted my wish. I didn't expect much, 2 years bounding will be more than enough to me, I swear =)

Of Course, I hope my relationship with all the one I Loved most in my live will become more better than the previous years. Dad & Mum, I know sometimes I'm bad and not a good daughter. But believe me, I love your guys very much!

Oh..Last but not least, I wish I wont screwed my diet plan any more in this year. I want to look more prettier and sexier than last year!!XD (Trust me, I can do that!hahahahahaha)

Wokieeee guys, I think that's all that I could think of for the time being. Will update my wish list if I got some in my mind later..Happy Bless full, Successful, Fruitful and Blissful 2012 years! Wish for world peace and 2012-End of the world won't come true! =)

No comments: