Thursday, April 26, 2012

How are your Brother?

26th April last year, a sms has been delivered to his hp. Unfortunately, it can't  reach him. He has gone forever to a better place than anyone of us have ever been without open and read the very last sms from me.

 I often wonder what it would be like if he is still survived. He might has entering the University and study in the field that he likes. 

My memory of our childhood were quite limited. But there are certain things that I will never forget about us.  I remember, when he was still a little kid, we often asked him what he wanted to be when he grow up someday and his reply will always be the same-that he wants to be a Pilot =). He always become our follower whenever we went back to the kampung, when we are kids, we often having our meals together by sitting on the floor, sleep in a roll in the huge living room, teasing him with the girls that same age with him, play together at the Sungai (river) behind of their long house during evening time, celebrating Gawai together, hide behind him whenever there are the people who were drunk walked into their room (Although I'm elder than him, but his body are tall enough to cover the whole part of me.), he fried the chicken wings and sausage for us, granted my promise to him by treated him to KFC  if he promised to stay healthier and come to visit us at Miri =) and bla bla bla... I miss those moment very much.

Brother, how are you up there? Can you see and hear us from there? Do you have an internet access to check your emails and read our messages & wall posts? Although you were physically away , but I hope you will know that You’re always in our heart. We Miss you, always.


No comments: