Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Not Happy

Sometimes, I'm wondering, if this is really what I wanted to be?

 Why I'm feel like I'm living for someone else? I can't make any decision for myself....I can't do anything that I like...I can't go here and there....I have no friends besides that colleagues, I have no place to go besides than my home and office...I have no own life...

I don't like things to be like this, I don't like let the whole world know what is going on with us...I don't like to be restricted from doing things that i think there is nothing  wrong....I don't like things to ended like this too.


I just need a little bit time for myself...I just want to hang out with my friends like how the others do...I just want to make decision for my own life...I know what I'm doing...I do the thing that I'm sure I didn't betrayed anyone and I know what is the limit.Please let me go....and leave me alone..I need some space to breath, I need some space for myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

noob moody..lolz...happy sikit la..

ChewyinC™ said...

lols...u la..owe me kolo mee kok