Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Unsent sms

 "You must be strong ok! don't worry, you will be ok soon. I know you can do it!"-SMS pending to deliver on 7:10am 26th April 2011


A few hours after that, mum cried and told me, " He has leave us...."

Wendy said "Gasah Ko ko went to a very far place ...He has sleep and won't wake up because he was very tired. But I want play with him, can I go to find him?

He was called by God to back to his Kingdom in Heaven on 10am 25th April 2011.

After battle with Leukemia for more than 2 years, finally, he has leave us in peace. He was a brave guy. He was strong and tough. He never show us how painful is he, how tired is he. He never give up his life and he has become more mature to facing his days...Remember when I visit him last time, he told me, "BB, I'm not like before already. Nowaday, I become weaker and easier to get tired"...and last night, When Sis Xiao go to visit him, he don;t even show his tears to them...Instead, he welcome them will a very calm's smile. Sis has shown him Wendy & Johnny's pics. Sis Has asked if she could take his pictures and send to us. He said, ok. If put myself In his shoes, I don't think I could be that strong to face my days.

Now, It's time to wipe away our tears. I'm sure he doesn't want us to see us to be like this. Perhaps, I should think like this....God sent everyone come to this earth with a task. Once we completed our task, It will be our time to leave. Same goes to him. He has done with his task...Althought I'm don't know what was his task. But one thing for sure, he is one of the people that has walk into my life and delighted my days.

If I could see him, I wish he could see the very last sms that I have sent to him on the day before he leave us. I wish he could wait for me & mum before he goes...I wish I have the chance to teach and advice him when he entered Uni... I wish I could give him a big hug...I wish I could give him a ride...I wish I have a chance to treat him a meal, I wish he never leave us...

It's time to let him go and I knew It. May Our father in Heaven look after him, guide him and show him his place in His Kingdom. I know he won't be alone because angels is waiting for him & will keeps him accompanion along the way to the place call Heaven. don't worry about us. We will be ok.We will take care of your family too. Please do not forgot about us, because sooner or later, we will meet & reunion with you again in Our Father's place.  Amen.


"Sending failed"- Delivery  report received on 7:10am 27th April 2011.


Gasah, we miss you.

No comments: