Friday, March 8, 2013

The New Journey Begin

After working for 3years and 6months for my previous employer, finally, I have make a move and pursuit my career in  another brand new field.

On 3rd March, I have fly all along the way from Miri to Kemaman, Terengganu to attend a 1 Month Training under the HQ.

Well, training could be fun..I mean If I'm still with my previous company. Because 1 thing for sure, the venue & accommodation will never disappointed me. Just Imagine, staying at 5Stars hotel, conference at 5 Stars hotel, wake up in the morning and enjoying the 5stars international breakfast...And after training  meeting or conferencing or whatever-Ing, soak myself in a bathtub (Well, sometimes no bath tub available), changing clothes and go out for shopping around the hotel.

B U T, If you were assigned to be undergo the training or course or project at here, then please forget about all the 3, 4, or 5 Stars hotel. Most of the people who were here for short term will be arranged to either stay at their company hostel or Homestay. Well, my admin staff was told that I have been given a " Semi D" and i will be staying alone there..Semi D, sound good for me..But when I'm almost fainted to see the so called Semi D..Holy Shit!!! I was a very old kampung house with no fencing at all and hmm...it's looks a little bit dirty for me..(Doesn't mean to be fussy, when I'm staying away from home, I'm very particulars for the washroom condition of the place where I will stay. I don't mind if I'm just here just for 1 or 2 days..but come on, I'm here for 30days or 1 Month!! But I should be thanks to God, at least I got an air con in my room and I'm not been arranged to stay at the oil storage store as claimed by a blogger than has came here for Industrial training before.


This isn't bad enough during the first day I'm here. I've reached Kemaman around 9pm. As I haven't took my dinner, they offered to bring me to the nearby kopitiam. I'm appreciated for their courtesy,but since tomorrow is PH and they are rushing back to home, so I told them, It's find..I can just dapao and eat at hostel later. So, ordered food, pay for it and checked, no plastic spoon provided. Wtf!!! How to eat Mee Goreng Basah with hand? My gosh..so went to the 7-Eleven next door, asked if they did sell any spoon, and sadly, the Cashier said NO..wtf...But to not make my colleagues feel guilty, I tell them It's ok. I will try to use hand to eat but actually I'm starving that night =( Luckily I still have a pcs of Cake that took from the flight just now.

Form the 1st morning I woke up, I cant stop to count down for the days to get back to my home. Keeps blaming why I was placed at here, Why did I make myself suffering by choosing this job? Keeps testing the sweetheart, telling him I can't wait to go back and I don;t think I'll be survived at here. I was cultural shocked!

But minutes after that, I became more calm and I told myself. I should be grateful. We need to have a little bit sacrifices in order to achieve something bigger. This is a test for me, to growth stronger. Perhaps, things is not that bad actually. Most of the time I will be spending at office and working, so perhaps should not care too much about the room condition. After all, God is loves me. He knew I cant survive without aircon and here I go, a Kampung style master room  with Aircon at least..haha. And I have a lot of friendly new colleagues at here =). For my conveniences, the boss even give me a car to ride around. So see, things isn't that worse right?

Anyway, counting down..25days to Go!


"You get rich because you do things most people will not do. Success requires sacrifice. You must be willing to make those sacrifices."-Robert Kiyosaki





No comments: