Friday, July 8, 2011

It's My Bithday!

Hey, Late posted for my 25th Birthday...Anyway, its awesome!Thanks to the pals! you guys are wonderful!

Well, this year's birthday is a bit special. The birthday was celebrated triple in a roll & received numerous of cakes this year!

On the 9th June 2011...My customer paid me a visit. We are suppose to have a quick lunch at one of  the hotel in town. But due to so called a-very-urgent matter by my dearest colleague, we have no choice but to canceled the lunch. Anyway, It was a surprise when they came with a cakes for me..AuWwww~

Thanks to Jimmy & Esther!

Next, thanks to my dear colleagues!!!=) I have my best pal to celebrate the birthday with me!!She is Chang Chang!!! we born on the same date and same month, but different year!haha...

As usual, the "Birthday Suprise" by my dearest collegues.

Me & Chang Chang

Thanks to all the sponsorship in the office =)

This year, I decided to celebrate my birthday with my family only. So, mum prepared a simple dinner for us with my favorite curry...yam yam...



And thanks to Sis Joyce for the cake..Like it! Like It!

The next day
10th June 2011

The Birthday Girls
Chai
Chang

and we become

Chang Chai!

Having our birthday dinner at Cafe Rosita, Dynasty Hotel.

Thanks to Pui, Chin, Alex & Chong


and on the Third day
11th June


Birthday dinner marathon continued with my DearDear at my favourite Korean Restaurant..
Thanks for the treat dear!

This year birthday are full will joys, laughter, cakes and foods as well..=="
But I like it! Anyway, Thanks again to all my sponsorship!

and

Happy Sweet 25th For me!




No comments: